It is a glebe of Vlatadon Monastery and was built between 1310 and 1320. It is located between Irodotou and Apostolou Pavlou streets. It is open-plan, with a wooden roof and a gallery which ends up in two chapels to the east. The frescoes have survived to a large extent and are one of the most complete sets ever preserved in the city. In the main church, visitors will notice scenes from the Twelve Celebrations, the Passion, the Resurrection and the liturgy cycle, as well as figures of saints. (Open 8.30-15.00, closed on Mondays).